1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom was having a baby girl at the same time as the woman across the street, her friend. We were due virtually at the same time, so they said that the first baby would be Sara, and the second would be Amy. Needless to say, I lost that race.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Probably last Friday - damn LSAT score.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's loopy and fun and unique.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
This one, and a LiveJournal.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably not, I thought rock climbing was freaking scary.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
TJ's Cranberry Almond Clusters
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, I can carry about fifty pounds without killing myself. I work in a huge glorified hardware store, and I started in paint. Moving paint around, especially five-gallon buckets, can build muscles fast. Now I'm starting in flooring, and the same can be said for packages of ceramic/porcelain tile. Have you ever lifted those things up?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra.
14. SHOE SIZE?
8.5. That's a US size, it'd be a 39 in European, and I think a 6.5-7 in UK sizes...
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Gaining weight after going on birth control. BLEGH.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My social life, where'd it go?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
? No, that's ok.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pajama pants, black shirt, no shoes, as I'm still in my PJ's. No, I have never been accused of being gothic.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Coffee! With delicious peppermint mocha creamer.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Bauhaus, currently "In the Flat Field"
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Cookies baking. Preferably my mom's chocolate chip variety. NOT when I make them.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
They better be a skinny boy with black hair...
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM?
I pretty much just encountered her blog. It's interesting!
27. FAVORITE DRINK?
I despise any variety of soda or fizzy drink. Non alcoholic, give me coffee (venti peppermint mocha from Starbucks, regular coffee at home, mint condition at Caribou). Alcoholic, sangria.
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
I like to bowl and play tennis. I'm terrible at both. I never watch sports. Ever.
29. EYE COLOR?
Light grey/blue, then I have nice bright green contacts.
30. HAT SIZE?
Who knows their own hat size? Seriously...
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Both. I'll wear one or the other depending on mood.
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I guess happy, since scary movies are only good to laugh at. (Snakes on a Plane!)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, hands down.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Candy or physical gestures? Well, hugs to both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Gelato, cheesecake, oh boy, I could go on.
37. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
I don't get to read for fun these days. Luckily I graduate from college in December and can remedy that. For classes, I'm reading Hobbes' Leviathan, and Le Guin's Left Hand of Darkness.
38. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have a laptop, no need for one of those.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
I don't have a TV. Well, that's not completely accurate, there's one, but there's a DVD player Netflix!) and video games hooked up to it. I never watch TV, as we don't have it.
40. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Ummm, jeez... music, preferably by one of my faovrite artists. The oven makes an interesting clicky noise?
41. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
Beatles, no question. I can't stand Mick Jagger, mostly because of that thing with Bowie. Way to ruin David Bowie for me, asshole!
42. THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Australia - probably Tasmania, specifically.
43. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
What, you mean like those dumb videos on youtube where people can stick a fork through their tongue or something? No thanks...
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I swiped it from Pepperknit.