PrincessPea tagged me for a survey... I'm honored! I think I've only been tagged to do something like this once before.
1) What was I doing ten years ago?
I would have been just finishing the seventh grade, waiting to turn thirteen, and probably quite miserable.
2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
Well, the evening is almost up...
- Finish this meme
- Play some Mass Effect
- Set the alarm so I get up to register for fall classes tomorrow morning
- Have a drink
- Go to sleep?
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Unfortunately, I really enjoy sugary things like... Ben & Jerry's cake batter ice cream?
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Pay off student loans
- Buy that hot pink Mini Cooper
- Get my mom something nice
- Get some Twinkle Soft Chunky, since presumably I'd be able to afford it!
- Invest enough to live off interest, do some philanthropy
5) Places I have lived:
Manchester, Ann Arbor, Lansing... all in Michigan.
6) Jobs I have had:
Shoe peddler, carpet/blinds/paint peddler, library whore...
7) Peeps I want to know more about:
TEH WILKZ! (Maybe? This doesn't seem like her style!)
...and, of course, anyone else who likes.
I'm afraid that wasn't terribly exciting. Maybe I'm just too tired/grouchy/whatever to really get into it. I haven't been into too much lately, actually. The knitting has been relatively sparse, my two summer classes are kicking my ass more than I'd imagined, and nothing I've started knitting has really stuck out as something I REALLY wanted to work on. It's strange.
Oh, not to mention with Grand Theft Auto IV, Mass Effect, and Wii Fit all taking up my time, video games have put knitting on the back burner. Don't worry, folks, I'll be back... Let me go take my GTA girlfriend bowling.