Saturday, May 12, 2007

Neverending scarf of doom

I'm starting to think that Knitty's exchequered is the neverending scarf of doom. This has been in my stash as a UFO for a long freaking time. I love how it looks, but I can't focus on the double knitting for a very long time. I don't like k1p1 ribbing much either, so I'm assuming that there's a connection there.

To ease the process, I'm having:



Delicious red vodka drinks with happy heart-shaped ice. I went to Ikea for the first time today, and I got a couple of spiffy fun ice cube trays. I also have puzzle piece ice!

Hopefully the Stoli will get me to concentrate on my knitting...

3 comments:

Alice said...

yeah, 1x1 rib and doubleknit similar. I also hate ribbing, but got into the rhythm of double knit

you can try a slipped stitch version, but it takes a LOT longer.

BEESTLYproducts said...

cute cubes! good luck with the scarf :)

Anonymous said...

Stoli... concentration... right.