Saturday, May 26, 2007

Seven random things meme

I don't usually get tagged for these things! But, I was tagged by MrsFife, and figured why not?

List 7 random things about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 others.
Leave a comment on their blog to direct them to your site to get the rules.


1.) One question I always struggle with seems so simple. In small talk, people always ask me "What's going on?" I never have a proper answer. I try to come up with an answer more interesting than "not much" or "same old." I always feel like I sound boring. Maybe I am.

2.) I have reoccurring dreams about smoking Djarum Blacks.



Here's the thing: I don't smoke, I've never tried it, and probably never will. In the dreams, I always end up smoking the wrong end of the cigarette in my dream, and end up with a tongue full of ashes. Disgusting.

3.) I lived in Australia with relatives for a few months about two years ago. Every summer since when it has been nice and warm here, it has reminded me of being there; it makes me miss the place so much!

4.) My computer is a dual-booting Macbook. It's so nerdy. I learned a lot in doing it. I'm not sure how to make this statement any more interesting!

5.) I recently tried to play Dance Dance Revolution again after a longish hiatus. Bad idea. All of my old scores loaded, and the fact that I can't even come near them has shown me how out of practice I am. The fact that I break a sweat fast shows how out of SHAPE I am.

6.) Portraits of Ren and Stimpy hang in the front room. They were painted by Steve's aunt a few moons ago; They're not too bad, to be honest.

7.) I'm scared to learn to drive a stickshift car. I didn't think I was until the other night when I was supposed to get my first lesson on a stick; I chickened out and made Steve drive home. Oops?

I think I'll forgo tagging anyone; a HUGE amount of the blogs I read have done this meme.

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Stick shifts are evil

How cool to have portraits of Ren and Stimpy. Classic, my favorite episode is space madness.

MrsFife said...

Thanks for responding to the tag!
I have an oldfashioned iBook G4, bought last year. A Macbook might be nice, but I don't know if I want the glory of MS Windows again!
Almost all cars in India are what you call stick-shift. Me, I've never been convinced about the whole gear thing. I don't drive a car, but have a scooterette.