Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another FO!



These are flippy-top mittens to mail off as a Christmas gift. They're based on the Urban Necessity mitts with a few modifications. I did the large size on size 5 needles to get a slightly denser gauge with the called-for Cascade 220 Superwash.

I'm sending wool to a vegan person; he swears he's okay with it though after a discussion of the ethics of various types of animal fibers.

Now I'm going to go see Spamalot.

THEN I'll get to the exam studying and panic.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Can you teach me your speed knitting techniques??

itslikearuin said...

Spamalot is awesome!!! did you enjoy it?

Bertha said...

Crikey, you are an FO machine!

meg_knits said...

I totally need to knit some mittens! But I think I have some Xmas knitting to get done first!