Friday, December 14, 2007

Excuses, FO!

For anyone alarmed at the volume of knitting I'm pumping out (*cough* Mom *cough*), let me just say that this was almost entirely done while staring at outlines for various finals. So, studying and knitting, all at once!




This is Excuses from the latest Magknits. It took very little yarn (two of the Louisa Harding and three of the Paton's wool), and consequently I broke my sweater speed record which I had previously set with my Tangled Yoke. Mine is the first FO (other than the designer's) on Ravelry, and as a guinea pig, let me say that the pattern for the 34" size is absolutely perfect and error-free. :) The only thing I'd change is add an inch or two to the length, but that's a personal taste kind of thing.

Uh, yeah. I need to find something new to work on now... Back to studying?

7 comments:

rupestur said...

Wow, that looks fabulous! You're quick!

Rose Red said...

That's really great looking Amy - you speed knitting demon!!

Anonymous said...

That turned out great! It's a nice color, too. And, if you don't do very well on the exam, you'll have an "excuse!"

Jessie said...

Oh, wow, how did I miss that pattern? It's adorable! Your version is gorgeous.

itslikearuin said...

I really like that. I'm so glad I have Ravelry now so I can queue things!

Unknown said...

Knitting and studying? WOW! I am impressed!

Nikki said...

Um, you have no idea how excited I am to see this. You are the first I have seen (other than me, of course), and it looks FABULOUS! And you knit this flawlessly while studying at the same time? Wow.