Thursday, July 13, 2006

Knitty's Knucks, a FO!



So, I finished Knitty's Knucks for Steve. Minus all the embroidery and faux-knuckle tattoos, obviously. They were just a good template for something I'd been meaning to make for Steve all along: fingerless gloves with finger holes.

They were a really fast knit. I think each of them took me about 2 1/2 hours to make, so I could make several more pairs before I get sick of them. I think I may make a set for an old friend for her birthday; I may end up embroidering them for her!

But maybe not. I'd hate to put something on them that she wouldn't like.

4 comments:

tawnyatay said...

Those fingernails look very healthy, and the Knucks look great!

I also <3 the roll-up needle case. I'd love to have a sewing machine!

Knitted_Painting said...

you should be a hand model lol^_^ I love the colour you used for the knucks they look ace!

Amy said...

What's funny is that those are my fiance's hands, not mine. I was holding the camera. My fingernails are awful. =)

MsFortuknit said...

Super Cute! By the great pick with Bauhaus as your favorite band on PRKG's